Custom Search

Friday, February 22, 2008

Do NOT Buy Listerine Whitening Quick Dissolving Strips

I just tried those Listerine Whitening Quick Dissolving Strips. And they totally suck!

I read the instructions, which is rare for me, before trying to apply them, but they still got stuck to my fingers and folded so I couldn't even use the first strip I tried; I literally just ended up eating it. And I didn't feel very good about it because the strips have a slightly bleachy flavor. You can look forward to a minty aftertaste however.

During my second attempt I did manage to apply the top row, but it still folded at the corners; and started dissolving before it was all the way on. And I still ended up with little balls of whitening strip stuck to my fingers.

The box says it takes five to ten minutes for the strips to completely dissolve. Not true! As I sit here typing there are annoying globs of clear whitening goop stuck between four of my teeth. And I can tell that they're not going to dissolve any time soon.

I'll admit I'm a dumbass. But this product is a waste of your money. I definitely prefer the trays or Crest strips.

I'll let you know if my teeth look any whiter after this experience is over. But I guess you have to use the strips for two weeks before there is a noticeable difference.

Update: As of now, my teeth aren't any whiter. I didn't expect them to be after one use, on only one row of teeth.

No comments: