Sunday, December 9, 2007
My friend turned me on to the addictive pastime Helicopter Game last night--what can I say, I really live it up during the weekend.
The concept is simple. Navigate the helicopter while avoiding the randomly placed green rectangles.
My personal best is 2,555. Can you beat me?
You can play Helicopter Game here; or you can Google Helicopter Game and click on the first link.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
The top portion of it looks okay. But when I scrolled down and saw this little number in its entirety, I literally uttered 'ooh'--and not in a good way.
Oh yeah, and if you didn't notice, I switched over to the first person singular.
Thank you Go Fug Yourself.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
We've been reading around and people actually think Beyonce looked bangin' in the green silk dress she wore to the 'Movies Rock' event at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood last weekend.
This frock is overly snug and unflattering.
We do realize, however, that Beyonce may have been going for the whole mermaid mannequin look. If that's the case, mission accomplished! Sign her up to be in the sequel of Splash.
Here's a look at who made the list:
1. LeBron James, 22, $27 million
2. Reggie Bush, 22, $24 million
3. Maria Sharapova, 20, $23 million
4. Michelle Wie, 18, $19 million
6. Daniel Radcliffe, 18, $15 million
7. Hilary Duff, 20, $12 million
8. Avril Lavigne, 23, $12 million
9. Carmelo Anthony, 23, $10 million
10. Keira Knightley, 22, $9 million
11. Carrie Underwood, 24, $7 million
12. Scarlett Johansson, 23, $5 million
13. Mischa Barton, 21, $4.5 million
14. Dakota Fanning, 13, $4 million
15. Emma Watson, 17, $4 million
16. Rupert Grint, 19, $4 million
17. Miley Cyrus, 15, $3.5 million
18. Lindsay Lohan, 21, $3.5 million
19. Mandy Moore, 23, $3.5 million
20. Frankie Muniz, 22 tomorrow, $3 million
For even more details click here.
We thought the American Apparel ads in the U.S. were kinda racy. But we were shocked when we saw part of the new French campaign for American Apparel.
Not only is the model, pictured above, excitedly baring her boobs, she's exhibiting a none-too-comfortable looking camel toe--not that camel toes are particularly comfortable in the first place. But still.
Joe Francis is in jail, so what's up with American Apparel going all Girls Gone Wild on us?
And what exactly are they selling?!
Note: We're not saying we don't appreciate gratuitous nudity.
For the uncensored pics go here.