Custom Search

Monday, February 25, 2008

Ugh! Paris Hilton is Getting a New Reality Show

I'll admit that I watched the first season of The Simple Life.

There I said it.

But since then I, like so many others, have come to loathe the publicity, and all-around, whore known as Paris Hilton.

That being said, I wasn't surprised when I read that Hilton is venturing back into the world of "reality" television. I figured that her return to the boob tube was as inevitable as an occasional case of mild indigestion...only worse...and more annoying. After all, there's only so much canned champagne for a person to endorse.

The show's stupid premise did however make me do a double take.

According to Usmagazine.com, "The show is going to be about her searching for a new best friend. Paris is tired of the haters and she's looking for someone new. She's looking for someone new and cool who she can trust."

Why would any one watch her strike up a faux friendship?

Us says the "untitled project" will likely be picked up by MTV or VH1. No word on when the show is expected to air.

No comments: