Custom Search

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Barney the White House Dog Bites Reporter

Today started out ordinarily enough for George W's Scottish Terrier Barney. He awakened from a peaceful slumber, sleepily stretched in his warm shearling-lined bed, panted a little and went out for his morning walk/crap.

Alas, Barney didn't even have time to sink his paws into the sprawling manicured lawn (let alone pee) before he was hounded by a group of overly-friendly reporters. Still, kinda the norm, so Barney would have been cool (irritated, but cool) if they'd limited it to the filming, picture-taking, and repeated 'Hi Barney's. But then, then, an annoying Reuters White House correspondent--who always hangs around Barney's pad--tried to touch him.

And that's where Barney drew the line.


[Via Daily Intel]

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this probably has something to do with Barney's temperament.If you'll recall, his dad literally dropped him on his head (though not as a baby).

Image via Yank in London]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a web site, http://girlstalk.zengato.com, and have spent a lot of time and effort to ensure my visitors gain the maximum benefit from their visit, and from what I have to offer.

As our web sites are closely related and our products do not compete, I feel the exchanging of links would be a mutually beneficial arrangement. If you are interested in exchanging links, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Kindly add my site to your Link Exchange Tabs / Blog Roll and shoot me an email so that I can do that same for your site.

Title: Girls Talk Blogged
URL: http://girlstalk.zengato.com

Best regards,
Jenny

Celebrity Hookups