Custom Search

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bianca Golden: Nikki Blonsky Kicked My Mom in the Vagina

Remember when that Hairspray chick's dad supposedly beat up that America's Next Top Model chick's mom over a seating situation at the Turks and Caicos airport?

Well now said ANTM chick Bianca Golden is telling her side of the story to (who else?) TyTy Banks.

During an episode of The Tyra Banks Show, to air Oct. 9, Golden says she was, at the airport, returning from a family reunion for her dying grandfather, on July 29, when Nikki Blonksy (said Hairspray chick) became "very rude to my aunt."

An argument reportedly erupted between Blonsky and Golden's families, then, Golden says, Blonsky's father Carl "punched my mom," adding "He knocked her out. He hit my mom with such force she stumbled back and when she stumbled back the whole family got up and attacked my mom."

Then, when her mother was on the ground, Golden adds "[Nikki] takes her foot and kicks my mom in her vagina, and that's when my mom fell out completely."

I don't know if that's true, but Dayum!

Carl and Nikki Blonsky and Golden were all arrested on assault charges – the most serious charges against Carl. With good reason. Why was he involved in a girl fight?!?

A rep for Blonsky, 19, says: "Since this is a pending legal issue, we've been advised by her lawyer not to comment."

Visit People for more info.
And for crappy footage of the brawl visit YouTube.
Image via Zimbio.

P.S. Not that you were ever planning to, but don't visit BiancaGolden.net. I accidentally did. And wow! (NSFW!!) Apparently there's more than one Bianca Golden.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Both of them are Stupid.

Jen said...

Yeah. I just thought the vagina comment was weird.