Custom Search

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Obama Scheduled to Appear on "The View"


Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama is scheduled to appear on Friday's episode of The View.

According to The View's Web site we can "expect a no-holds-barred interview between Barack and the ladies: They'll be covering everything from the presidential campaign to his recent remarks on race to his relationship with his wife and family."

That ought to be interesting. At least one of the co-hosts is bound to say something embarrassingly stupid. Can't wait!

FYI: I couldn't find a cast photo with Sherri Shepherd.

Photo via TV Guide.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really can't stand Elizabeth Hasselback...she is an idiot.

Jen said...

Morgan yay! I know dude. I never thought I would side with Rosie O'Donnell, but Hasselbeck made me do it. She's totally dumb.