Custom Search

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Walrus Dancing to "Smooth Criminal"

I'll say it again, that Sonia Zjawinski over at the Wired blog "The Underwire" supplies the best content on the site.

She found the cute viral video
--seen below--of a walrus doing a choreographed number to Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal."

The video description on YouTube is in French so I can't really expatiate further. However, I was able to translate, via AltaVista, that whoever submitted the clip thinks the walrus "would make a good duet with the dog dancer."

Yeah, I don't know which "dog dancer" she's talking about either. Damn language barriers.

Just watch the video.


Update: The original video I posted of the dancing walrus was removed from YouTube, so I've put up a new one. You know, just in case you tried to watch the first one and got YouTube's vexing "we're sorry, this video is no longer available."

No comments: