Custom Search

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Priscilla Presley : Plastic Surgery Victim

Apparently there's more than one reason a reason why Priscilla Presley's face on "Dancing with the Stars" looks similar to a Kabuki mask, forever frozen in time.

According to TMZ, Presley sought the services of an Argentinian plastic surgeon, one Daniel Serrano, who claimed to have injectibles that worked better than Botox.

What Presley got instead, around 2003, was a "low grade silicone used to lubricate auto parts in Argentina."

Reportedly Serrano wasn't even a licensed doctor in the U.S. And the "miracle" injections he gave caused lumps, paralysis and holes in the faces of some of the women--and some men--he injected.

Yikes!

Keep those needles away from your face kids.

Picture courtesy of ABC.
Portions of this blog entry courtesy of TMZ.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been saying all along there was something wrong with her face. I like they post a story about how her face looks...like its just recently her face looked bad. I dont think soo people.

Jen said...

I'm swearing off Botox...until I'm, like, 30 :). But yeah her faced has been effed for a while. I know you saw her on the cover of "Vogue."

I think people were just shocked after they saw her dance for the first time on "Dancing with the Stars." Seriously, I'd never seen her look that bad. She was sweating and gasping for air, but her face literally wasn't moving.