Custom Search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spitzer Linked to Another Prostitution Ring (Yawn)


Former governor of New York Eliot Spitzer has been linked to a second call-girl operation; this one's called Wicked Models. And based on appearances, i.e. based on the operation's busted- looking tranny madam [seen above], it's a major downgrade from the Emperor's Club V.I.P.

A source told the New York Post that the Wicked Models madam Kristin "Billie" Davis--who looks like an overinflated blow-up doll-- "personally serviced" Spitzer.

Something tells me Davis is not going to get the same lucrative offers as Ashley Dupré. Call it a hunch.

Spitzer's spokeswoman Anna Cordasco says, "Mr. Spitzer was not ever a client of Ms. Davis."

I think it's important to emphasize this point because the Post used an un-named source--in it's article on the subject-- as the link between Spitzer and Wicked Models. That's irresponsible! And it makes me question the credibility of the story.

That being said, I'm disseminating the information anyway. Bad me!

If you're not sated and have to have more, read this New York Post "exclusive."

Personally, I'm over this shit...unless Dupré grants someone a real interview or something.


No comments: