Custom Search

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Perez Hilton Should Stop Making Fun of People


As much as I love Perez Hilton--alright so I'm jealous and despise him--dude should take a long hard look in the mirror before he cracks on another person for his or her appearance.

Perez seriously looks like he belongs on the short bus in this photo [seen above with Bret Michaels] he's using as one of many plugs for his VH1 show*. Yeah, the two-thumbs-up don't help.

Hilton managed to do something else, with this picture, that I didn't think was possible. He managed to make Bret Michaels look normal.



* To palliate my guilty conscience, What Perex Sez airs tonight at 10p.m. on VH1. There. I feel better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha. But seriously, Perez Hilton is a racist dumbass. Boycott Perez Hilton!

Jen said...

I agree that he's kind of a dumbass. But racist? What makes you think so? Is there something I don't know? Fill me in. Oh yeah, and add my blog to that list :)

Jen said...

Okay I read that Web site. Now I understand your thinking.

Jen said...

I'll try not to visit his site until after the November election. But I have to admit, I'm addicted to it.