Custom Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Meg Ryan & Dennis Quaid: Divorced But Still Making Each Other Mad

Dennis Quaid is apparently pissed that ex-wife Meg Ryan recently divulged unflattering details about their troubled nine-year marriage.

In the October issue of InStyle Ryan, 46, said "Dennis was not faithful to me for a long time, and that was very painful," adding "I found out more about that after I was divorced." She then went on to explain her remarks during an interview with Diane Sawyer, saying I just wanted to "fill in the gaps for people."

But it seems Quaid, 54, would rather have the gaps unfilled or something, cause he fumed to NY Daily News.

"It was eight years ago, and I find it unbelievable that Meg continues publicly to rehash and rewrite the story of our relationship," he said. "Also, I find it regrettable that our son, Jack, has to be reminded in a public way of the turmoil and pain that every child feels in a divorce."

Quaid, who has since remarried and had twins, added "I, myself, have moved on years ago and am fortunate to have a happy, beautiful family."

Zing!

FYI: Ryan also dished to InStyle about her romantic relationship with her Proof of Life co-star Russel Crowe, who she had an affair with while she was still married to Quaid.

“I think he took a big hit. But Russell didn’t break up the marriage. He was definitely there at the end, but it wasn’t his fault," she said. "I was a mess. I hurt him too at the end. I couldn’t be in another long relationship, it wasn’t the time for that. So I got out.”

Image via IMDb.
Additional info. via Us.

No comments: