Custom Search

Monday, September 15, 2008

Megan Fox Says 'Fuck Disney' in GQ


Megan Fox fronts the October cover of GQ. And in an accompanying interview, riddled with expletives, Fox, 22, says, among other things, "Fuck Disney."
“With any of the Miley Cyrus shit, or any of that Vanessa Hudgens shit—I would never issue an apology for my life and for who I am. It’s like, 'Oh, I’m sorry I took a naked, private picture that someone is an asshole and sold for money. I’m sorry if someone else is a dick.' No. You shouldn’t have to apologize. Someone betrayed Vanessa, but no one’s angry at that person. She had to apologize. I hate Disney for making her do that. Fuck Disney.”
When the interviewer asks: "Can I get that on the record?"

Fox, 22, reiterates, "Yeah. Fuck Disney."

Alrightly then.

Fox also adds: "They [Disney] take these little girls, and they put them through entertainment school and teach them to sing and dance, and make them wear belly shirts, but they won’t allow them to be their own people. It makes me sick.”

Also of note: Fox admits that with fame comes anxiety. "Before I go onstage anywhere, I take a Xanax now."

At least she's candid? Oh, and really, really, ridiculously good looking.

Other pics from the mag.

imagebamimagebamimagebam
[Courtesy GQ]

Top image via PopCrunch.

No comments: