Custom Search

Friday, June 6, 2008

A Catastrophe à la Kelly Ripa

Live with Regis and Kelly co-host Kelly Ripa, 37, usually gets it right on the sartorial front. Not this time. She wore this lovely number to the grand opening celebration of Bellhaus, a luxury boutique, in NYC on May 24. Remind me not to shop there.

I can't imagine seeing this plumage-y thing and thinking: "Ohhh, now that's the dress for me." There are feathers, an oddly placed over-the shoulder-strap and weird gold hardware interspersed throughout. Bad, bad, bad. And yes it makes you look fat...as far as twigs go.

This dress doesn't look that unlike the costumes Chris, from Project Runway, made when he decided to work with human hair. Yeah I know that's stretching it. I mostly just wanted to show you hair clothes.



Images via MSN and ETonline.

No comments: