Custom Search

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Seann William Scott Does Something Classy, Says he Had Sex With Jessica Simpson

I didn't even know there was a feud between Seann William Scott (Stifler) and Nick Lachey, 34. Now I'm reading there was, indeed, a feud and it stemmed from Scott having sex with Jessica Simpson, 27?!

Here's what Scott, 31, had to say when he spoke to DJ Whoo Kid on his Sirius radio show last Saturday:

DJ Whoo Kid: I heard you had beef with Nick Lachey, man.
Scott: Oh, 'cause I fucked Jessica Simpson?
[Assorted OH!'s, DAMN's, That is WACK!'s]
Scott: No, but I did!
DJ Whoo Kid: One rumor out da way!

Here's the audio:



I don't know why that part of the conversation ends abruptly with no further explanation. I don't know what the hell they were talking about immediately after that. And I don't know when the said sex supposedly took place or whether Simpson was still married (I'm assuming she was). Sorry folks.

But Scott and Simpson filmed the Dukes of Hazard together in 2005, the same time Simpson's marriage kicked rocks. Derive what you will.

I heard rumors that involved Jackass's Bam Margera, 28, and Johnny Knoxville, 37. But this is the first I've heard about any tryst with Stifler.

Info via The Superficial.

No comments: