Custom Search

Friday, June 13, 2008

Who Knew a Charticle Could be so Hurtful?

"In an effort to make some sense of it all, Vanity Fair created a 'Blogopticon,' charting (what it deemed) the most influential or amusing blogs about politics, gossip, Hollywood, media, and miscellany, and located them on two basic continuums: tone and content."

All I have to say is, eff making things easier. How come I'm not on there? Did I ever steal Jessica Cohen from you? No. Damned if I know whether Graydon Carter is a "persnickety" person who cares about seating charts. Dude doesn't even know I'm alive. Plus, that's just silly. And I wasn't going to say anything, but we both know who created the charticle. It wasn't you. Copy cat.

Between us, Vanity Fair, things are about to be all sorts of awkward.

[Click to Enlarge]

Anyway, I read almost all of the "scurrilous" blogs.

How bout you?

Image via Vanity Fair, where you can also see a blurb description for each blog.

If you didn't understand the second graf, you're probably better off.

P.S. Now I know how Rachel Dratch felt. Assholes!



I hope you guys get that I'm just kidding around.

No comments: