Custom Search

Monday, June 9, 2008

Your Weekly Rundown: "It's Complicated"

Sadly, Denise Richards, 37, didn't call anyone a cunt this week on her E! reality show It's Complicated. (Fret not) Instead, she put her dear old dad through hell.

First she informed him that he was going to be her date for a cancer charity event.

To which he responded "No, you're not going to take me. I'm totally out of my element on the red carpet." Richards, in turn, told him, in the nicest possible way, he didn't have a choice in the matter. I'll paraphrase: "Tough titty old man. Your ass is coming as my date. It's what mom would have wanted."

After that he "decided" to be a good sport and go. You'd think that would be enough, right? Uh, no.

Dad was subsequently subjected to an eyebrow and ear waxing.


A massage along the lines of a full-body sandblasting.

"I don't like people touching me," he said prior to this. Aww too bad.

And a spray tan...while he was wearing nothing but a shower cap and a diaper ( ok so those are tighty-whities). Still. God damn!

The indignity.

No comments: