Custom Search

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Sex and the City" the Movie: An Opinion


Since I'm not going to see the Sex and the City movie until Friday, I asked my friend Morgan (who saw it yesterday) for her thoughts (I trust her opinion...even though she liked the Gilmore Girls :).

Like me, Morgan was a fan of the show when it aired on HBO.

Here's what she had to say: "OMFG!!! I loved it. It went along the lines of everything SATC is/was. I laughed. I cried. And I learned life lessons. I can't reveal anything because you're just going to have to see it. I did however not like the clothes. It was not the 6th character."

And there you have it. Short and vague. The way things should be.

And just because I like to have a little thing called balance (when the mood strikes me), Dodai at Jezebel hated it. Emily Nussbaum at New York Magazine probably liked it as much as humanly possible.

And now you don't know what to think. My work is done.

Thanks Ming!

Image via DListed.

Have you seen it? If so, what'd you think?

Or, why the hell not? What do you have against disgusting self-promotion?

No comments: