Custom Search

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Justin Timberlake: "I Have OCD, ADD and I'm a Douche"

Pictured: Timberlake looking like a smug little shit in
Paris for the launch of Givenchy's new mens fragrance.
-------------------- Yes, he was hired as a model.

Justin Timberlake, 27, is claiming to have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). The singer/crappy actor says he is overly-obsessed with neatness and often spends hours making sure objects are lined up perfectly.

"I have OCD mixed with ADD," he says. "You try living with that. It's complicated."[ContactMusic.com]

So accusatory. Way to not make me feel bad for you.

That's not to say that I believe his gripe is founded in the first place. He makes the disorders sound like a cocktail.

Anyway, I've also read that Timberlake is blaming the script for his latest flopped film--The Love Guru-- which came in fourth at the box office in its opening weekend.

Heigl.

Images via People.

No comments: