Custom Search

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Trollsen Twins' PETA Web Site is Gross

Apparently this thing has been around for a while, but I'd never been to the site PETA devoted to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (The Trollsen Twins) before today. So there.

It's pure nastiness, mostly because of this
[Click to Enlarge]

pleasant little feature called "Dress Up The Trollsens." You drag the animal carcases off the hooks and dress the girls, while blood noisily plops on the floor. Niiice.

BTW, "Hairy-Kate and Trashley" are turning 22 on Friday. As a present, PETA wants you to send them a lock of your hair along with a note that says: "Please use my hair instead of the animals'. Happy Birthday!" So gross.

DListed.
Visit "The Trollsen Twins" Web site here.

Caveat: If you go to this site be careful what you click on. Stupid me decided to watch (what looked like a campy) video; and unwittingly saw a raccoon get hit in the head with a pole or something. I quickly clicked off, but now I'm traumatized. :/ I guess I should have seen it coming.

No comments: