Custom Search

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere...



"The Trollsen Twins" reportedly say "prune" to achieve the perfect pout when they have their picture taken. [DListed]

I'll just post a pic of MK since Ashley is making strides toward (relative) normalcy.

Image via ONTD.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Click to Enlarge](Hawt couple. Hawter huge bag.)

The Bachelor Matt Grant, 27, moved out of his fiancée Shayne Lamas's condo, but says all is well between the two.

"I had to get my own life out here (in L.A.),” he says. “[I have to] get my career and friends and have my own circle. That’s important in a relationship; that you are not entirely on top of someone.” [People]

All of which is code for, "Lamas, 22, kicked me out because she wants to focus on her career. The engagement is not technically off. But we hardly see or talk to each other."

The two had been living together since The Bachelor season ended.

Image via Just Jared.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, that Mischa Barton.

[Click to Enlarge] Usmagazine.com.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some one's delusional. Reality TV hoe and internet sensation, Tila Tequila, 26, can now add idiot to her title of "Grossest Person on Television" (as determined by me).

At the premiere of the Love Guru on Wednesday, Tequila said she thinks she played a role in California's recent decision to allow gay marriage.

"It is because of me — I definitely think [my show] has helped the movement," she told Usmagazine.com.

Quick, go tell MTV to stop airing that shit before the justices see the show and reinstate the ban.

Also, I have a hard time believing Tequila is only 26. I'd like to see a VALID birth certificate please.

Image via XXX Celebrity.

No comments: