Custom Search

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kanye West's New Music Video: "Good Morning"



Okay, so the only reason I'm posting Kanye West's new music video--"Good Morning-- (other than the fact that I kinda like the song) is because it was animated by acclaimed Japanese artist Takashi Murakami, and is therefore dope. (Sorta kidding.)

FYI: Murakami sculpted, the obviously controversial, "My Lonesome Cowboy," (seen below) which fetched $15.1 million(!) at auction in May.
He's also the man behind Louis Vuitton's Monogram Multicolore, and other canvases.


You can peep more of his work here, although the Web site is pretty crappy.

Oh yeah, Murakami, 45, also designed the cover of West's album Graduation.

Images via Gothamist and Louis Vuitton.

P.S. I guess the "Good Morning" video was leaked online about a year ago, but this is the official HD version.
P.S.S Yeah the more I hear the song, the less I like it.

No comments: