Custom Search

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere (Updated)...

Not only does Jessica Simpson love, boyfriend, Tony Romo, 28, she apparently really loves talking about him too.

"I just told him today, 'You're the love of my life,' " she confesses in the latest issue of People. "I don't really ever say that to anybody."

That's why she had to check Romo's call log to make sure he wasn't still contacting, ex-girlfriend, Carrie Underwood.

As far as Simpson's exes go, however, she says: "I don't want anybody that's been in my life [before] in my life anymore. I don't even want them to have any way of contacting me."

So as a "sign of devotion", she even "changed her cell phone number and e-mail address!"

Simpson sure sounds nice and stable, not to mention, mature. And Romo should sort of be afraid; because in addition to having a crazy-sounding girlfriend, after a cover story like this, they're obligated to, publicly, remain a couple for at least two more months.

[People]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A cop in Denver hit a peace protester with his baton, sending her falling to the ground on Tuesday. Reportedly, the protester (Alicia Forrest) didn't provoke the assault; she was apparently trying to take a picture of another protester being arrested, which, I should add, is completely legal. Also, Forrest was then arrested too. For the rest of this fucked up, yet ironic, tale head this way-----> [Daily Intel]

No comments: