Custom Search

Monday, August 25, 2008

Today's Sexy Pics [Click to Enlarge]...

Please don't ask me to explain The Hills' Heidi Montag.

imagebamimagebamimagebam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you were wondering, Minnie Driver is definitely pregs.

I wouldn't have pegged her as the type to have a rose tattooed on her ass. But go figure, she does. There's a nice view of it in the lower right photo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking of hot bods, Mexican supermodel Elsa Benítez (who previously posed for SI and VS) sunbathed COMPLETELY naked at a pool sometime this month. And um, wow!

Pics NSFW!!

imagebamimagebamimagebamimagebam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Douche

Jen said...

Yeah even if she does something else crazy, I think I'm just going to ignore her. I'm glad Spencer seems to be playing it low key this season.