Custom Search

Friday, August 1, 2008

Kathy Griffin Says She's Done With Plastic Surgery


In the midst of totally transforming into Carrot Top, Comedienne Kathy Griffin says she's giving up plastic surgery for good.

"It didn't help me one bit," she explains in the September issue of Fitness. "It didn't make me happier or didn't make me look particularly younger, it didn't help me get jobs."

And while this is a new revelation, Griffin, 47, has pretty much always been forthcoming about what she's had done, and the pitfalls that go along with it.

Particularly, a 2003 interview she did with People comes to mind. In it, she graphically describes having a nose job, a facial peel, veneers, and a brow lift. Griffin also fesses to having liposuction on a couple occasions, despite suffering potentially fatal complications after the first time she had the procedure in 1999.

Honestly, I was kinda shocked by how different Griffin looked in recent promos for her Bravo show--My Life on the D-List.

Image via Amoreradiantthanyou.com.

No comments: