Custom Search

Monday, August 11, 2008

Maybe Brooke Hogan Should Go to Jail

After all she did take the time to get gussied up like a jailbird; and pose for this fake mugshot. (For the record, yes, that's what all inmates look like.)She's also using this little beauty as the default pic on her Myspace page. And I don't know why. (I mean other than the fact that that she's an idiot. Case in point.)

This one's not a fake mugshot so much as it is a really good Lolcat impersonation (incatination?).

Her brother Nick Hogan, 18, is currently serving eight months in a Florida County Jail on reckless driving charges, stemming from an accident that left his passenger in a permanent vegetative state. And if Brooke Hogan would "RaThr B wiTh her "BrOthR,"uhh, what's stopping her? They can be all insensitive together, bounce off ideas for stupid reality shows, bitch about the conditions of the cell and see who can (inadvertently) make the most sexist remarks. (Which brings me back to this.)

Images via Myspace.

Update: So Brooke took to her Myspace to respond to people responding to the mugshots (which is what she wanted).

LOL poor press and clingy gossip lovers....

It's so funny that the smallest thing I do can jack up everyones day...LOL sorry I ruined your little gossip world today people.........or did I give you something else interesting to cling to for your boring worlds? :) Stay tuned! I might go shave my eyebrows tomorrow! Lets see what other fun things I can think of...um.... don't you have a life to live? I know I do! Peace!

Love Always, Brooke


And she's officially a dumb B. But Hogan has a point. She's not worth talking about, so I'll stop.




No comments: