Custom Search

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Alessandra Ambrósio Had a Baby Girl (Maybe)


With all the hype about the crazy-expensive pics of Brangelina's spawn in People, Supermodel Alessandra Ambrósio, 27, might have* managed to give birth to a baby girl, under the radar.

Those Victoria's Secret Angels are sneaky.

On Saturday, Marisa Miller (also a genetically gifted supermodel) gushed about it on her Myspace blog, writing "My very good friend Jeisa Chiminazzo (yet another model) just gave me the good news that Ale's [Ambrósio ] water broke this morning and she is at the hospital in Florianopolis, Brazil, congrats to Ale."

(FYI this is according to Babble. I tried to check Miller's Myspace page but it's private.)

The baby's name might be Anja. And she is, or will be, the first child for both Ambrósio and her boyfriend Jamie Mazur.

This it what Ambrósio looked like in June, so there's more "proof" she probably popped out an infant.

Images via AskMen. com and Babble.

* I emphasize might have because The Cut is the only definitive source I could find. That said, I think it's a reliable one.

No comments: