Custom Search

Monday, June 2, 2008

Chelsea Handler on "The Tonight Show"

My favorite (quasi) drunk--Chelsea Handler, 33-- was on Leno tonight.

It wasn't a particularly memorable appearance (if anything it was annoying), but go on with your bad self. I chalked it up to nervousness.

Part 1:



Part2: Ignore the commercial at the end. That was crappy "editing" on my part.



her.

In other tenuously related news, I read Handler had vaginal rejuvenation surgery to please her rich CEO boyfriend. However I'm basing that on a blind item, so it's not necessarily accurate. Minor detail.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

I love CH, when she is in town we should go.

Jen said...

Totally. Let's hope she makes it up our way.

Jen said...

Cobbs maybe. But not anytime soon. I checked their schedule on Sunday.

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.