Custom Search

Monday, June 2, 2008

Tatum O'Neal Had a Worse Sunday Than You

Oscar winner Tatum O'Neal was arrested in New York City on Sunday for allegedly buying crack cocaine near her home, according to authorities. [People]

"A New York City Police spokesman Det. Martin Speechley confirmed to People that O'Neal, 44, was seen making the illicit purchase at about 7:30 p.m. on Clinton Street (wherever that is). She was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor."

"When the police approached, she asked them, 'You know who I am, right?' " one source said.

"Then she said, 'I'm researching a part - I'm doing this for a part as a junkie.' " [NYP]

All of which is why it royally sucked to be Tatum yesterday; and why it still blows (hee) to be her today. The public aftermath part has gotta be a bitch.

Always one to state the obvious.

Consequently, can't a girl buy her crack in peace?

* No wonderers, I have NEVER tried crack.

Whoops I originally spelled O'Neal's name wrong. My bad. Sorry.

No comments: