Custom Search

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"Bachelor" Winner Poses For "GGW" Magazine

Shayne Lamas, 22, who was announced winner of The Bachelor last night, is doing what every respectable woman should...after she goes on national television, along with a bunch of other ladies, to vie for the affection of a man.

She's posing for a six-page pictorial in Girls Gone Wild magazine. And look, she made the cover.




Who says she's in it for the publicity? And Girls Gone Wild? Really?


The actual feature about her (you know that thing with a bunch of words) is likely to be boring because it was written before Lamas was allowed to divulge that she'd won. Sorry, she doesn't pose nude either.

I'm not sure when or where you can buy the magazine, which costs $9.99. Believe me I tried to find out. Like I've said in the past, I don't support Joe Francis products anyway.

Images via People.

No comments: