Custom Search

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jessica Simpson Goes Country, Not Good

A Jessica Simpson, 27, country single hit the Interweb yesterday! Hooray! Too bad it's sucky and generic.

It's called "Come on Over," and it's the first song off her upcoming country album, which is slated for a September release.

Hear the track yourself.



[I'm on it, looking for another video.]

Sorry guys this is the best I could come up with. There's a snippet of the song in the clip below.



More good news! Simpson may be coming to a fair or festival near you this summer. So keep a look out!

I admit I feel a little bad for picking on her because she clearly has some sort of identity issue (my opinion: see Glamour interview). But she is trying to hawk us loads of crap.

Here's my message to Simpson: Get it together. Figure things out. Then come back and put something out that's of better quality.

Cause if you continue to try sell me shoes like this

for $90 (!!), or release songs like the one heard above, I'm going to continue to make fun of you.

Trust me these pumps look A LOT more hideous in person. I peeped em' when I hit up Nordstrom's half-yearly sale.


I will admit I have seen a decent Jessica Simpson brand shoe or two; but most are staggeringly ugly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not going to lie, I like that song. Shoes not so much.

Jen said...

No Morgan nooooooooo