Custom Search

Thursday, May 8, 2008

What's Up with the Ads for Beyoncé's Clothing Line?

The Beyoncé and Tina Knowles clothing line, House of Deréon, recently expanded to include designs for girls. Here's a couple of the print ads that ran recently.

[Click to Enlarge]I don't get why the girls are made-up to look like baby prostitutes. But whatevs. I think that five-year-old is pulling off the stiletto boots.


This one looks like she's been pounced on by a wild pack of pageant moms.





Images via Brownsista.com and Urban Hoopla.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WTF!!! When I was a baby I wanted to a Pro didnt you?
I am also using this space to write about the Spiedi sitch. I f-ing hate them, I thinks spencer is a psycho!! He is always saying its the haters that keep us popular. I am like no bro your invading my blog sphere and u are unavoidable DOUCHE!!!!

Jen said...

Yeah I can't stand him either. In that article it say him and Heidi make $50,000 each to make a club appearance. Can you believe that shit? I'd show up to a club for $50.

And they are unavoidable. I have to go out of my way not write about them. They're that pervasive. It can't last. Eventually people won't be she shocked by them anymore. I give it 4 mos.

Ace W. said...

that's so weirdddd.

Jen said...

I know right?