Custom Search

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mischa Barton's Crying Photoshopped

I would too if my legs and ass looked like this.

[Pics via Daily Mail.]

Misha Barton
's rep Lisa Perkins tells Rush & Molloy that the snaps were "doctored" and though Mischa's "not perfect,"" the culprit has "given a 22-year-old woman the legs and bottom of an 80-year-old."

Perkins lays the blame on notorious Aussie snapster Jamie Fawcett, whom Barton blamed for taking the topless shots of her.

Of course she does.

Prior to Barton's latest defense, Fawcett spoke to The Daily Telegraph, Sydney. He said he warned her about sunbathing topless in a public place; and showed her his camera to assure her that he hadn't captured her topless, even though other photogs had.

"I'm not a perv, and I didn't intentionally mean to embarrass her," he added.

Naturally Barton has a different take. She says, "He's [Fawcett] a ridiculous human being. I've never abhorred anyone more. I was so angry, I went up to him and said how disappointed I was with his behavior. He apologized but he was very insincere."

I suppose this is Photoshopped too.

[Click to Enlarge]
[Via Daily Mail]

Her sweatshirt says, "let's go bite some butts." I guess that sounds fun, assuming it's not Barton's flabby ass.

Kidding (kinda).

Info. via the NY Post, the Daily Mirror and The Daily Telegraph, Sydney.

Thanks for the heads up Morgan!

No comments: