Custom Search

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Trailer for " The Sisterhood of the Taveling Pants 2"

So the trailer for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 has been on YouTube since February. But I just saw it for the first time, so I figured you might not have seen it either.

I liked the first movie (don't hold it against me).

The sequel looks equally cute; and it's actually more interesting to me since I read America Ferrera, "Ugly Betty," didn't even want to be in the movie (damn contracts). Gossip Girl's Blake Lively has also gotten a lot more famous-er since Sisterhood 1.

All of that said, I hope Ferrera's reticence isn't an indication the film is going to suck.





According to IMDb the movie hits the big screen on August 8.

P.S. Sorry dudes, this posting's probably not for you.

No comments: