Custom Search

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere...

Well I'm officially back from Florida (yeah, thanks for noticing I left :)).

Since I've been gone Ashlee Simpson, 23, wed Pete Wentz, 28. [People] And oh, Jessica Alba, 27, married Cash Warren, 31. Both chicks are supposedly knocked-up. [People] All this race to the altar stuff kinda makes me feel like I'm living in the 50's.

Images via People.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy, the longtime Massachusetts Democrat and patriarch of the Kennedy family, has a malignant brain tumor, his doctors said on Tuesday. [NY Times] Talk about sad.

Image via People.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon Cowell, 48, talks to Ellen DeGeneres, 50, about Fantasia Barrino's shiteous performance on Idol last week. In case you missed it, here's my take on the Barinno, 23, catastrophe.

No comments: