Custom Search

Thursday, May 1, 2008

For You Fanatic "HSM" Fans, I Give You the Poster

I haven't seen either of the High School Musical movies, but I gather millions of people really like them. Morgan do you fall into this category? I think you might.

This is the poster for the third, and final, installment of HSM, which is making the jump to the big screen on Oct. 24, 2008.

[Click to Enlarge]



Here's the High School Musical 3: Senior Year synopsis, according to IMDb: "As seniors in high school, Troy and Gabriella struggle with the idea of being separated from one another as college approaches. Along with the rest of the Wildcats, they stage a spring musical to address their experiences, hopes and fears about their future."

What you're currently reading is one shitty segue.

I was finally coming around to Ashley Tisdale, 22, about a month before she fixed her "deviated septum." She was freaking adorable before. So what if she was having trouble breathing. Sometimes if you want to look cute, you have to sacrifice a little. She's generic-looking now...as far as really pretty people go.

Her "He Said She Said" music video is what initially got my attention. It's super cute. Yeah I couldn't think of a clever introduction.



Image via Just Jared.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can say that I have seen any of the movies. When I see the ads I want to punch everyone of them with their fucking cheery personalities.

Unknown said...

Sorry I mean I have never seen them.

Jen said...

Darn! I would have bet money that you like these movies.

But guess what we do have to see on May 30. "Sex and the City!!!!"