Custom Search

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Crocs are NOT Hot!!!


I know these holey rubber clog things have been around for a while. But over the past year they've come out in as many colors as a jumbo box of Crayola crayons. If they start making scented Crocs I'm going to have to get off my ass and do something about it--yes I'm bluffing. Seriously though, some of them already come equipped with gaudy-ass rhinestones and other janky junk, aka "shoe jewelry."

See.


I shit you not, there are Web sites that sell specialty Crocs "shoe jewelry."




It's gotten to the point where I can't leave my house without seeing someone wearing a pair.


These are not cute, people! Unless you're a 65-year-old woman, doing your gardening--even then, it's still iffy-- your feet should be nowhere near a pair of Crocs. I know this has all been said before. But Croc wearers are stubborn, so it's worth repeating.

No comments: