Custom Search

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Funnier Than the Biography's Going to Be

So I was talking to my friend on the phone tonight. And we got to discussing the new Chris Farley biography that's coming out in May. Word is it's going to be depressing. See my previous posting on the subject.

Then we both remembered Farley's Schillervision-coffee sketch--it's on the Saturday Night Live: The Best of Chris Farley DVD. And it put us in a better mood. Hopefully it will do the same for you. If your day's already going great, it can be your icing...or something. Who knows, you might be a stuffy-old-coot and hate it.



So funny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite is when he did the "Gap Girls" skit, that was hilarious!!!

Jen said...

i hadn't seen that one before. I just watched it. You're right, it's hilarious!

Farley's def the best part of the sketch.