Custom Search

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere...

In his new book-- A Promise to Ourselves--Alec Balwin writes: "My ex-wife [Kim Basinger] reaches an almost sexual level of satisfaction when she's in a room full of highpriced lawyers."[The Unamed]

Image via The Sydney Morning Herald.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoa. Here's the cover for Nas's new eponymously titled album. The CD was originally supposed to be called N-I-double G-er; but was changed due to controversy. Nas is slated for a July 2008 release.

Thoughts?

And see my previous posting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yves Saint Laurent died in Paris today at 71. [DListed]











-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelina Jolie's got guns; and knows how to use them. [DListed]

The soon-to-be mother of six says, "If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I've no problem shooting them."That Jolie's a scary one. I believe her.

No comments: