Custom Search

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ashlee Simpson on Ellen Show

Check out Ashlee Simpson's appearance on today's Ellen Show.



[If you're having trouble with this player, you can watch the clip here].

If I'm being honest, I kind of like Simpson. But I wish I didn't. It's a like/ hate thing. I like that the fact that she's cute, confident and quirky. But I hate the fact that she used plastic surgery as a means to achieve those qualities--at least the confident and cute part. And I hate, even more, how she won't talk about it!

I hate it so much, that I refuse to support any of her projects.

And I think other people are feeling the same way. Bittersweet World--her new album, which dropped Tuesday--is admittedly better than her sophomore record I Am Me. But Bittersweet World is projected to sell only 50,000 to 55,000 copies this, opening, week.

I Am Me, opened to 220,000 its first week back in 2005.

And her debut, Autobiography, sold 398,000 copies in its first week.

Simpson has never sounded or looked better! But her phony attitude sucks. And if she doesn't want to respond to pregnancy rumors, just say so. Why equivocate? That's more annoying.

Record sales info. via the P.

No comments: