Custom Search

Monday, April 28, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere....


Adults are in a huff over semi-nude Annie Leibovitz photos of Miley Cyrus, 15, which were used in a Vanity Fair spread. What? Girl likes to be topless. [NYTimes] Do you think the pics are too racy?

Frankly I don't understand the hype. She's annoying. And no one ever mentions how her eyes are too close together. I'm just sayin'. No, it's not usually noticeable. But I've seen a bizarre-looking photo or 12.

Case in point:
[Click to Enlarge]


In Sadder news, Cheri Oteri's father was stabbed and murdered on Saturday in Nashville, Tenn. [People]

Kathy Griffin and billionaire Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak have split. He sent her an email; and might actually already be married to some one else. [dlisted]

Just in time for sweeps. Britney Spears is reprising her role as Abby, the sex crazed receptionist, on How I Met Your Mother. I'm not watching it; but thought I'd mention it. [dlisted]

Keeley Hazell is topless. Man those things are big. [Hollywood Tuna]

Image via Vanity Fair.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate Vanity, they always have some issue or another when they do a spread on a young starlet and then they reap the rewards because of the drama. I kind of feel that it was Vanity that chose to put the pic in the issue knowing someone would go ape shit about it.

Jen said...

Yeah. I think other people agree with you. Gawker being one of them.

They just get to sit back and let all of us buy it--I'm not going to-- and talk about it.