Custom Search

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kristen Bell's Dress: Love it or Leave it?

[Click to Enlarge]Pictured: Kristen Bell at the premiere of Baby Mama at Ziegfeld Theatre in NYC on Wednesday.

I have mixed feelings about this Luella emerald ensemble. It's a nice color and I like the ombre. But the bottom part looks like a vat designed for leprechauns to stomp grapes. That's never a good thing. It also lends the 'I-just-jumped-out-of-a-cupcake' effect.

Thoughts?

Regardless of her dress, I like Bell. She's cute, funny and actually seems smart and nice.

The new Tina Fey/Amy Poehler flick Baby Baby is coming to a theater near you Friday, April 25. My birfday.

Image via Just Jared.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The dress is from Luella and the style is called "ombre" I don't know what I think about this style it looks like she got dipped in something.

Jen said...

How the heck did you know who made that?