Custom Search

Monday, April 21, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere...


Danika Patrick, 26, made history yesterday. She became the first woman to ever win an IndyCar Race! Nifty. A nice, positive, change of pace. [The Superficial]

Ashley Alexandra Dupré
, i.e. the prostitute involved in the Eliot Spitzer scandal, is looking to extend her "15 minutes of infamy"; shops around for representation; gets the "cold shoulder" from all "big name" PR firms. Over it.[NY Daily News]


Newly legal Harry Potter star, Emma Watson, pulls a Britney. She inadvertently--I think-- gives the photogs a crotch-shot after celebrating her 18th birthday Saturday night. Those are some crazy knickers; not what I'd expect from Hermione. More photos available @ [IDLYITW]


Victoria's Secret model, Miranda Kerr, aka Orlando Bloom's girlfriend, is naked. And I don't know why. Someone should tell her, her ribs are showing. Uncensored + more pics @ [IDLYITW]

I love how I undid all the female empowerment I had going with the first link.

Images via IDLYITW and The Superficial.

No comments: