Custom Search

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Disney Star Orlando Brown is M.I.A.

Orlando Brown, 20, of Disney's hit show That's so Raven, has been missing since early yesterday (Tuesday).

According to P. Hilton, "Brown left the Studio City home of his manager, Ricky Romance , at around 10:20am to make a quick stop at 7-Eleven, and has not been seen since. The store is just a quick walking distance from the house. Brown was set to have a full day of appointments and meetings yesterday and did not show up to any."

His publicist adds that his friends and family members are very concerned as he's not one to be out of touch for too long.

Let's hope Brown's okay.

Update: He has been located. He apologized for not letting his publicist know his whereabouts; and said "
I felt a little lost and needed to get away."

WTF?! I was moderately alarmed. Not cool.

Brown also said he was upset at "how we as entertainers are so disrespected at times" after an incident at a nightclub where he had expected to open for the headlining act.

"I felt that that was my chance to prove that I was talented and I was really excited," Brown said. "When I was told that I couldn't perform... that really hurt. ... It got a bit overwhelming and I needed to be alone."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG thats weird

Jen said...

Yeah I know. I hope he's aight.