Custom Search

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Girls of "The Hills" on the Cover of "Rolling Stone "



The girls of The Hills are on the cover of the current issue of Rolling Stone. I tried to read the article, but couldn't. It's that stupid. (No, I don't blame the writer.) I did, however, ascertain one thing from the trite feature. That cover isn't Photoshopped...well not for the obvious reason, i.e. the frenemies, or whatever they are, were in the same room for the shoot.

Oh yeah and then there's this Spencer quote: "People love feuds," he says. "Who were Paris and Nicole before they weren't friends? That's when they became superstars. If Lauren and Heidi were friends, people wouldn't tune in."

Indeed.

The wheels are in motion with that one. He's a real thinker I tell ya.

I think they look cute and everything, but I kinda can't believe this shiz.

Update: Apparently this shot was a candidate for the cover. The one they went with was definitely a better choice.
Images via Rolling Stone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Um ok the second one looks stupid..nice stomach Heidi. I am thinking it supposed to be Kremlinologist is the study of the USSR government (their building is call the Kremlin.)

Jen said...

Dude you're right. I saw it on Jezebel and in the Rolling Stone article. I guess one of the tactics involved in Kremlinology "reading between the lines." Now I get it. Thanks!

Jen said...

I took down the question since you answered it. And so I'd look less like a dumbass.