Custom Search

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Naomi Campbell Arrested...Again

"LONDON - Naomi Campbell was arrested at Heathrow Airport's Terminal 5 on Thursday for allegedly spitting at a police officer, Sky News reported. Police said a 37-year-old woman was arrested at the terminal on suspicion of assaulting police." [AP]

By the looks of her, you'd never know just how bat-shit crazy Campbell can be.

Also, she's really mean to her servants.

I'd like to think that if I were in Campbell's position, I'd be nicer to the subordinates around me. But truth-be-told, sometimes the only way to get your point across is to punch a bitch in the face, or chuck a BlackBerry at her head. You gotta really let her know you're mad. How else is she supposed to learn?

Update: This little debacle, supposedly, stemmed from a misplaced piece of carry-on luggage. Oh, that Naomi.

Photo: AP/Miguel Villagran.

2 comments:

David B. Dancy said...

Naomi will certainly meet her match one day.
It is entirely possible she has been hit back, maybe even knocked out.
I can hear her now."Notaword about this bitch...pick up your check on tha way out"
cha-ching

Jen said...

I don't know man. I'd be pretty afraid to hit her back. :)