Custom Search

Thursday, April 10, 2008

This is Tina Fey?

When I first saw the cover of the May issue of Marie Claire, which hits newsstands April 15, I thought 'who the hell is that?'

Turns out, it's Tina Fey.

Here's an excerpt from her Marie Claire interview.

On playing pranks with SNL comedienne Amy Poehler on the set of her new movie Baby Mama: “We love pranks. I mean, we’re kind of like Cloons and Damon that way, doing a lot of, like $250,000 pranks. I did a really funny prank where I got my assistant to paint all the cars in your neighborhood white so you would wake up and think it was snowing. That was a good one.”

On what she did during the writers’ strike: “I worked out three times. Well, I went to the gym three times, but I only worked out two of the times. One other time I used the bathroom. Actually, I spent the whole time with my kid, which was nice. It was like the maternity leave that I never got. She is now able to pick me out of a lineup of four or five women.”

On good advice from her mother: “Always wear a bra. Whether you think you need it or not, just wear one. You’re not going to look back and regret it.”

Photo and text portions of this blog courtesy Just Jared.

No comments: