Custom Search

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Look-a-Likes of the Day

[Click to Enlarge]Damn it I wish she'd stuck with the missing tooth look!

Pictured: Amy Winehouse seen leaving a club Saturday night in London. And Sam, the purebred Chinese Crested Hairless, who held the title of "World's Ugliest Dog" for three consecutive years; until his demise in November 2005.

I'm banking on there not being a hell for me to go to.



*On the, very, off-chance Winehouse sees this, don't worry this is a particularly bad picture of you. You don't usually look like Sam, the former "World's Ugliest Dog." And any similarities you guys do share is probably due the havoc wreaked by drugs. You can fix that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eww!!!!!

Jen said...

I know. I posted it. Then took it down. Then re-posted it. I felt bad about it.