Custom Search

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Today Around the Blogosphere...

Nicolette Sheridan may be leaving Desperate Housewives at the end of next season. [Perez Hilton]

The Simpsons have been banned in Venezuela. Airs Baywatch instead. [Times Online]

Gawker video montage: "The Dangers of Being a Television News Reporter." And my family wonders why I'm so hesitant to hit the pavement--yeah it's because I'm a lazy-ass bum. But Still. Please don't make me go outside. THIS IS SOMETHING TO WATCH! [Gawker]

Update: bbitmaster over at Digg has found all the links to the "Dangers" video on YouTube. I think these three are my favorite...although it's really tough to decide.


Sheer Awesomeness.


It's funny as hell. But I hope that guy is okay.


For no other reason than the noises that reporter makes after she falls.

No comments: