Custom Search

Monday, April 7, 2008

Yaya DaCosta in a Dr. Scholl's® Commerical

I'm pretty sure I just saw Yaya DaCosta, America's Next Top Model cycle 3 runner-up, in a commercial for Dr. Scholl's® gel inserts.

I haven't been able to conclusively determine whether it was her, as there is no online footage available, but I'll keep you posted.

I do, however, know, with a certainty, that she was in a commercial for Oil of Olay's Pore Refining Mousse Cleanser. Just in case you care.

Photos via BownSista.net and Caramel Bella.

And while I'm speculating on stuff you might, but probably don't, care about, I saw Eugena Washington, a contestant on America's Next Top Model cycle 7, in a Target commercial.

Update: An anonymous reader has informed me that it is, indeed, DaCosta in the Dr. Scholl's® commercial. Now we all know it's definitely true. How awesome would it be if that anonymous reader was Yaya herself. Hey, I can dream can't I?

Update: Tonisloverboy informed me that DaCosta "just landed a role on All My Children." Wikipedia says he's right. Congrats to her!

Updated May 15, 2008: Here's the commercial courtesy an anonymous reader. Spanx. And apologies for the belated update.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can confirm, it is Yaya DaCosta.

Jen said...

Thanks! Very nice.

Tonisloverboy said...

I just saw it. She looks great. She just landed a role on All My Children as well

Jen said...

She does look good. I'm glad she got to finally showcase her dancing skills. And thanks for the tip. I didn't know that.

Tonisloverboy said...

btw. You can see clip of the commercial as well as a clip from her first appearance on All My Children on my page.

www.tonisloverboy.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

To see the commercial, click on the link below

http://spoiltheending.blogspot.com/2008/04/yaya-has-sole.html

Jen said...

Thanks anonymous,

Sorry I didn't see this comment sooner.

I'm updating this posting.

Anonymous said...

I definitely just saw this commercial, so I looked it up, because I was almost positive it was her. Gosh, this girl is EVERYWHERE, good for her, she's killer!

Jen said...

Thanks for visiting Christof.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.