Custom Search

Friday, April 4, 2008

"The Greatest Tarts in New York History"

My friend alerted me to an interesting, uhh, doodad on the Daily Intel.

It gives a rundown, via slideshow, of New York's most salacious and famous women throughout the decades.

For example, Nelson Rockefeller died of a heart attack in 1979...while he was having sexual intercourse with his 26-year-old aide Megan Marshak. Naturally Marshak made the list; however she has never publicly commented on what happened.
Read about the rest of the scandalous ladies at the Daily Intel.
Photo courtesy [AP]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLLLA!!!

Jen said...

:) Thanks for telling me about that. I thought it was interesting.

It made look up that chick who was the first Jewish Ms. America. And then I read about the history of the pageant; and learned why there is a Ms. America and a Ms. U.S.A. I'll email you the 4-1-1. Interesting stuff.